Unisaw on Craig's List Seattle

Unisaw listed on Craig's List Seattle for $630.00
I don't know anything about it bit I already have one.
Marv
In my area and I just bought a new saw. Figured opportunities would rise AFTER I bought one.

That is generally what happens to me. Maybe someone will get a good deal.
Marv

I've seen people stick two of em together :)
One rip blade, one crosscut. Or one combo, one stack dado.
But mainly just to post pictures of it and rub it in everyone's faces I think ;)
-Leuf