Unisaw info needed

I have an opportunity to pick up a used Unisaw catalog # 34-806 5 HP 3 Phase for a reasonable price. I have also located a Baldor WWL3606 3HP single phase 220v which is claimed to fit a rt tilt unisaw.
Does anyone know if this would fit and if it's the correct motor replacement for this saw?
Thanks
Joe
Joe N. asks:

It needs a special Unisaw frame, something of a PITA. Check the Baldor site to see if your model is correct.
Charlie Self "Ambidextrous, adj.: Able to pick with equal skill a right-hand pocket or a left." Ambrose Bierce
The 3606 is a direct replacement for the unisaw.
Marv

Thanks to everyone that replied. Hope to get the deal done soon.
Mini Gloat.
Joe

That's the one for Unisaws...
http://www.baldor.com/products/detail.asp?1=1&catalog=WWL3606&product +Motors&family=General+Purpose%7Cvw%5FACMotors%5FGeneralPurpose