Anyone Have Unisaw Wiring Diagram?

I recently purchased a used Unisaw that was converted from three phase to single phase 220v. It still has the three phase contactor and current sensing control relay hooked up, but is only using two of the three legs.

If anyone has a single phase 220v diagram and parts list available, it would be helpful.

Thanks Joe N.

Reply to
Joe N.

JO , i may be able to help out- ( not with wiring diagram ) - I am presuming you have some electrical experience? -

The current sensing controls you mention , are they 3 phase or 220 V ?

Is the primary side of the contactor 240 v or 415 v , or even 24 v via a transformer (power feed that operates the contactor )

does it look like 220 v has been taken via the 3 phase motor , ie 1 phase + netural = 220 v

Look forward to your reply

Boc

Reply to
Ozboc

I believe it's just a matter of (it's never this easy) changing out the heaters for higher amperage and using two of the three legs of the control?

A good motor man can set you straight and probably supply the heaters right there on the spot.

Your Mileage May Vary/I Are No 'Lektrician.

UA100

Reply to
Unisaw A100

Reply to
Jim Behning

Yep, that's what I do to mine. If it's a low voltage control, you have to pick the correct two legs to run the transformer.

Reply to
My Old Tools

Thanks, this is just what I was looking for. I think the three phase overload block needs to be replaced with a single phase unit. I found mine trips out after 60-75 seconds when I use a dado set, it runs fine when only using a normal blade.

Joe. N

Reply to
Joe N.

Now that I have the manual, I hope I can figure it out. Nowhere in my LVC cabinet are there any heaters. I can only assume the have been removed and that seems to be the problem. I appreciate you help.

Thanks Joe

Reply to
Joe N.