Uneven boards update.

Well I got it flat eventually. I finally got the part for my router so I resurfaced it with a jig I made a while ago with a nice big flat cutting bit. Then I went to sand it with my Bosch ROS and it promptly died on me. A new one is $145 and repair at least $60 so I bought a cheap Chinese ROS for $50. It wasn't going to do it all so I bought a belt sander. Once all these came into play the board was as flat as I can get it and looking beautiful. As promised elsewhere pics are in alt.binaries.pictures.woodwork.
Thanks for all your help.
Mekon
Would love to see it but cant find how to get to alt.binaries.pictures.woodwork Is it a Comcast (ISP) problem or the man behind the plow (me)?

"spelling counts."
It's 'alt.binaries.pictures.woodworkING'. Those extra 3 letters make all the difference. <grin>

Indeed (slaps forehead)
:)
Mekon
henry wrote:

Try alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking. But you seem to be using google groups, which doesn't carry the binary groups.
er
--
email not valid

I'll email a pic to you.
Mekon
There's www.delorie.com/wood also.

Is this a subcription service?
alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

In the sense of handing over money? No. But google doesn't carry binary groups. You need a real news feed for that.
"Dave Balderstone" wrote in message

Was 1995 really that long ago? Ever get the impression that Google thinks they now own Usenet? Hell, I still label my Usenet archive link "dejanews", after the original archive (as much as I hated it then), but you wonder how many folks remember that.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 5/6/06
Swingman wrote:

"www.deja.com" still works. ;-)
--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA
henry wrote:

You might try pointing your (real) newsreader (try thunderbird) at news.comcast.com, if comcast is your connection provider.
er
--
email not valid

Comcast has access to a 'real' news server. At least, for me, they do.
Giganews, IIRC. Check the Comcast FAQs pages.
Patriarch