Uhhh, horrible flourescent lighting

Page 3 of 3

On Thu, 24 Nov 2005 04:14:06 -0800, Larry Blanchard

Thanks!
<<Got any model RR photos on the web?
Years ago I was into that, and I still enjoy looking at other's stuff.>>
Ever check out the Silk City Model RR Club in Manchester? They have a huge layout and periodically (one Sunday a month I think) they open it to the public.
http://www.nehobby.com/#ssmmr
Lee

On Fri, 25 Nov 2005 00:50:33 -0500, "Lee Gordon"

Back when I was into it, I used to shop there.
A very cool place!