Type of adhesive

What I am looking for is some sort of rubber cement, I think.
The type of adhesive is the stuff that is used to temperarely adhere two things together. Usually the only way to actually remove the clear adhesive is rolling it up into a ball.
I usually find it holding batteries, or small parts onto blister packages.
I cannot find this stuff because I don't know what to call it
Ed
<Eahernisnotat comcastdotnet> wrote:

search that group for a thread titled "What's that "Fake Snot" glue called?"
One of the answers given was "fugitive glue".
--
Regards,

I've always known it to be rubber cement.

The stuff Ed is talking about is more viscous... It's sticky...but isn't. The outside wrapper/cover of Fine Woodworking is stuck to the magazine with that gorp. It's fun stuff... I roll boogers with it, which I then hang from my nose ..much to the giggles of my daughter and total disgust of Angela.
Robatoy wrote:

*smirk*.. thank you.
The stuff Ed is talking about is more viscous... It's sticky...but isn't. The outside wrapper/cover of Fine Woodworking is stuck to the magazine with that gorp. It's fun stuff... I roll boogers with it, which I then hang from my nose ..much to the giggles of my daughter and total disgust of Angela.
ROFLMFAO! *gasp* Oh my GAWD!! That's too funny!
I SO have to do this to my three year old grandson next time I get the chance.... My daughter will have a cow.
Kate O|||||||O

Hot melt glue?
Regards,

It may be applied that way...but I am more leaning towards a silicon-ish direction... although, when I consider where I find this stuff, it is almost always in a very high-speed packaging situation..so I can't imagine there being time for a flash-off/drying during application.
It's obviously a very long molecular helix.
What I am looking for is some sort of rubber cement, I think.
The type of adhesive is the stuff that is used to temperarely adhere two things together. Usually the only way to actually remove the clear adhesive is rolling it up into a ball.
I usually find it holding batteries, or small parts onto blister packages.
I cannot find this stuff because I don't know what to call it
Ed
Hey Ed, This is actually a specific type of adhesive. I met a guy one time that told me he worked for the company that makes this stuff, If I could just remember who the hell he is...
OH OH OH... I think I do. I'll email him and see if I can find out for you!
Kate O|||||||O

I bet it's a relative of Post-It note adhesive. Tacky, yet removable... like my ex. ( HEY, if Lenny can say things like that on L & O, so can I.)
I checked www.Glueguru.com, but their aim is for things to stay together after adhesion.
r-----> who can't decide if O|||||||O is a Jeep or a Hummer.
*snip*

I bet it's a relative of Post-It note adhesive. Tacky, yet removable... like my ex. ( HEY, if Lenny can say things like that on L & O, so can I.)
I checked www.Glueguru.com, but their aim is for things to stay together after adhesion.
r-----> who can't decide if O|||||||O is a Jeep or a Hummer.
I emailed him, he travels allot for this adhesive company. As soon as I hear from him I'll let you know.
EHM... 7 Slots... Let's just say I'm a member of the H2 recovery team.
Kate 2O|||||||O6 Rubicon (Do-zzat help?) ;D