Turbocad

Can anyone tell me if the free version of Turbocad is still available and if so where? It is not on IMSI's web site anymore but I thought it may be available elsewhere. I lost my copy in a hard drive crash. Thanks' George.
I have it, if you want it. It's about 7MB.
Kevin
--
=====
"George Munn" < snipped-for-privacy@shaw.ca> wrote in message
A quick Google search:
Not Turbocad, but Turbocad LE. TurboCad is not free.
"IMSI has stopped offering a freeware copy of TurboCAD LE at their own website due to installation problems with Windows XP. It is still available at FreeCAD.com using the link below, but we don't know for how long. You must register to download."
That message is several years old, but the site and download is still available. I hope this helps. You might also check out Solid Edge if you want a good workable demo [some aspects omitted] of an industrial quality 3D drawing program.
Bill.

Kevin
--

>> Can anyone tell me if the free version of Turbocad is still available
I use it on XP with no problems.
Kevin
--
=====
"Bill Rogers" < snipped-for-privacy@aol.com> wrote in message
So do a lot of people. I don't know what their reasoning was.