TS tooth marks and a plume of sawdust

I'm in the tail end stages of getting my used Jet JTS-10JF table saw all dialed in.
To solve a vibration problem:
replaced set screw on motor pulley replaced belt with micro V (link belt WILL NOT WORK in my pulleys) replaced arbor pulley replaced arbor bearings
Run out on blade mounting flange is < -.0017 (correct digits)
Fence has been adjust over a wide range of settings, currently front of blade is .009 closer to fence than back of blade. This is excessive at the moment, but set to MAKE SURE my saw marks were not from pinching of the fence.
I have had NO burning against the blade, only saw marks predominately from the front, and then some from the back, but at a wider spacing than the front.
Upon complete surrounding of the blade by wood, I get an extensive kickup of sawdust to 30' infront of the saw.
Blade measures within .002 of perfect to the miter slot with a dial indicator. Fence tapers gradually to .025 from end to end.
I will try a crosscut tonight on a piece of stair step fir. That would completely elminate the fence as an issue.
Alan

Your saw shoots a plume of sawdust 30 feet? I am impressed.
Have you checked to see that there are no snaggle teeth on the blade?
-Jack
Bet the crosscut will be just fine. That fence is way out.

The piece of wood you're ripping - has it had one face and one edge jointed first? Then using the jointed edge against the fence and the jointed face down on the saw?
And a 30' rooster tail...Wow ! Get some pics of that one.....
Bob S.
Alan W wrote:

<snipped>
What blade are you using?
-- Jack Novak Buffalo, NY - USA

I can't imagine how you could get that unless maybe the blade is fitted the wrong way around. This is not expert opinion, just my thoughts.
Alan, just curious. Why will the link-belt NOT work with your pulleys? I assume you know that the belt comes in 3/8",1/2",and 5/8" sizes don't you? I have run thm on everything and am getinbg ready to try them on my lawmmower that vibrates alike crazy.
On 3 Oct 2003 15:34:12 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@worldnet.att.net (Alan W) wrote:

I had not tried the 3/8" because it is not available locally, and my bearing distributor did not recommend it for the horsepower of my motor. The concensous of the staff was it would slip since it would sit down inside the pulley too far. I might still try it someday.

Well, ok it's a LITTLE exageratted, but it would throw the dust up over my head onto the wall behind me.
The blade has been replaced and throws significatly less sawdust forward now, perhaps after it's "broke" in it will quit. The saw tooth marks are gone from the back of the blade, now just a light light touch from the front of the blade and that I believe is a result of my feeding technique.
Alan