Trolls - And Learning To Box

Page 2 of 2

snipped-for-privacy@erehwon.com says...

I noticed in the paper today that an email spammer had been found guilty in, IIRC, Virginia.
No mention of any lynch mobs outside the courthouse. Seems a shame.

Sometimes the immature little trolls cross the line and it becomes harassment. When that happens, something can be done about the problem. I encourage anyone that has been personally harassed by these swines to email me, regardless of any personal differences we might have had in the past.
VK
Tom Watson wrote:

<snipped for speed>

Think of a chubby, pasty, thirty year old chainsmoking virgin who lives in his mother's basement and hasn't seen sunlight in a year.
http://foilhats.com/trolls.php
:)
-- -linux_lad To verify that this post isn't forged, click here: http://www.spoofproof.org/verify.php?sigJ9ffb04fd5d2dc2de71b4e14d282183