Triton wood rack...

Does anyone have one of these, if so what do you think about it?
I really need to get organized and for $50 it doesn't seem like a bad idea.
Also, does mounting these about 48" apart work well for 8-10' lengths of wood.
ThankX, Ron
"Ron" <ronaldjangelATcomcastDOTnet> wrote in message

Ron about 18 months ago I was looking for storage racks and considered the Tritons. IIRC they are not easily adjustable if at all and that is what ultimately steered to wards the very heavy duty Grizzly adjustable racks. The price was about the same. I weigh a tad over 200#'s and can do chin ups on a single 12" bracket. The Triton racks claim support of 112#"s per level. I am getting multiple times more capacity per level. I ended up with 4, 48" rack bars, 12, 12" brackets and 4, 18" brackets for about $100.
Here is a link to what I bought. Keep in mind that pricing for the different pieces is per pair. http://www.grizzly.com/catalog/2006/Main/237

Here is a link to their spec sheet. Grizzly supports are rated at 300#'s per 12" shelf bracket with weight evenly distributed. The 18" brackets are good for 200#'s each. The Triton brackets are good for about 56#'s each.
http://images.grizzly.com/grizzlycom/manuals/h2534_m.pdf

ups
$100.
ThankX Leon,
I think I nix the Triton also.
These look very adjustable and expandable.
As a bonus, Grizzly even has them on sale now ..
Only problem is, I'm sure I won't be able to order just the the wood rack. Too much other stuff ya just gotta have too.
ThankX again Ron
"Ron" <ronaldjangelATcomcastDOTnet> wrote in message

of
the
racks.
up
The Grizzly / Shop Fox Wood Rack just arrived today, ordered it Monday.
Definetly heavy duty stuff here. About 40 lbs of 1/8 steel.
Pair of 48" bars, 3 pair 12" brackets and 2 pair 18" brackets for just over $60 + tax & shipping.
Just need to make a stop at the BORG for some lag bolts and put it up this weekend.
ThankX again for the recommendation Leon..
Ron