tough clear lacquer

just painted some toys with cheerful emulsion paint. what is the hardest and most easily applied clear lacquer or coating that i can put over the top of the emulsion to make for hard wear. many thanks for any advice.
I don't know if it will hurt the paint, but the toughest finish I know of is clear epoxy. I found some called Kleer Koat. Read the instructions in the pdf at http://www.shopmaninc.com/kk121.html
Good stuff. I mentioned it here last week if you want to look up that thread.
Jim

and
of
What kind of toys? Likely, any clear coat will be fine for hand toys. Your bigger concern should be for the type of clear that will not react with, and will adhere to your cheerful emulsion. I've never heard of cheerful emulsion paint - what is it? Generally speaking, if you want a clear coat over something you should start out with the proper base coat that is designed to be compatible with your clear.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net

latex