Tools in Texas anyone?

For those of you near Lubbock, Texas, there is a guy selling a lot of quality stuff.
Check out auction # 4467546170 on eBay.
(Standard disclaimers apply) JP
"Jay Pique" < wrote in message

Sonofagun! ... a day too late! Just pulled in late yesterday from a gig in Snyder, TX just down the road from Lubbock, and, despite high gas prices and the 400+ mile drive, I drove my truck to boot! Should have listened to that voice that said, "go ahead, pack the laptop too ... the motel has high speed wireless".
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 5/6/06