Tools going into the basement

Today, Saturday the 18th of October is hopefully the big day. After all kinds of delays and such, the machines will be going into the basement today. The hole is cut in the floor and the surrounding are reinforced, the scaffolding and chainfall for lowering them is at the house, the muscle to move them around to the rear of the house where the sliding door is has been lined up. Iam looking forward to hooking these babies back up and running, all that will be left to do is install a new 200 amp breaker panel and I'll be making shavings again. I'll try to post some pictures to the binaries group.

Goodnight all,

Blair

Reply to
Blair