Tools for sale -- Northern California

I inherited some tools from my father-in-law and am getting rid of the surplus. I'm in Sebastopol in Sonoma County (50 miles north of San Francisco).

Dewalt 9" disc/6x48 belt sander with 3/4 h.p. motor. On stand. Great sander with plenty of power and full dust collector shrouds. $275.

Vega saw fence with extra-long rails. Very accurate fence for dead-on rips. Turn your old Sears saw into a precision tool. $200.

Cyclone dust collector with welded metal stand and drum. Does not include a blower. Good stuff for someone who wants to create a powerful dust collection system. Selling cheap: $100.

Dremel 4" table saw for small, precision work. Has fence, but is missing the miter gauge. Good motor. Excellent tool for making dollhouse furniture. $50

Dubby cutoff fixture. A professionally made sliding sled-type fixture for very accurate cuts of panels or angle cuts. Cost with shipping about $150 new. Sell for $60.

Assorted vintage molding planes: $10 each.

I am also selling a Shopsmith with new motor and bandsaw that is listed on ebay. Check it out!

All tools must be picked up here. Call Doug 707-829-1756 before 9 pm.

Reply to
Doug Payne