tools for sale if instered

new tools at cheap prices if instered please visit my ebay store at

for orders of 2 or more items shipping will be a lot cheaper!! thankyou!!

Reply to
andy hatch

Don't you mean "cheap tools at new prices"?

GTO(John)

Reply to
GTO69RA4

Not instered....

thankyou!!

Reply to
Leon

thankyou!!

Reply to
""Nobody"

Actually $11 for a hammer drill is a pretty good deal! I wonder if it works.

Reply to
Wade Lippman

Yes, it does. I hammered in a bunch of nails already. Just make sure you hit them with a flat spot. Ed

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

That's overpriced. Those Chinese hammer drills can be had for $1.99-3.00 sometimes. I wouldn't give a nickel for one.

GTO(John)

Reply to
GTO69RA4

What's the price if I *don't* insert them?

djb

Reply to
Dave Balderstone