tools for sale if instered

new tools at cheap prices if instered please visit my ebay store at http://www.stores.ebay.com/ahcomputerstotools remember for orders of 2 or more items shipping will be a lot cheaper!! thankyou!!
Don't you mean "cheap tools at new prices"?
GTO(John)

works.

Yes, it does. I hammered in a bunch of nails already. Just make sure you hit them with a flat spot. Ed
That's overpriced. Those Chinese hammer drills can be had for $1.99-3.00 sometimes. I wouldn't give a nickel for one.
GTO(John)

Not instered....

Know thankks, not instered in poeple whew cell junk.
andy hatch wrote:

What's the price if I *don't* insert them?
djb
--
There are no socks in my email address.

"Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati"