Tools.com offers consumers insight for purchasing

HOW2BUYANYTHING.COM AND TOOLS.COM OFFER CONSUMERS INSIGHT FOR PURCHASING

WHO: Anyone who is interested in learning useful tips, topical definitions and guides for items they would like to purchase.

WHAT: How2BuyAnything.com and tools.com are independent guides for finding the best products for consumers online.

WHY: To simplify the purchasing process by offering a destination to learn purchasing tips for tools and other items.

Unlike previously available Web sites, the How2BuyAnything.com and tools.com sites offers a guide and tip-driven approach to consumers on how to buy products specific to their needs.

How2BuyAnthing.com's content platform is compliant with news feeds and Real Simple Syndication (RSS) technology. Consumers can access the most up-to-date information on products available on How2BuyAnything.com without having to search for new information by simply using their favorite news aggregator.

WHERE: Consumers can visit:

and

Adam Edwards

You have quite a sense of humor. How to buy??? What a laugh. Yes, I'm sure the B & D drill will solve all of my maintenance problems.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

What a waste of a domain name. Not one bit of useful info at all.

I think the OP thinks that "How to buy" means copy the manufactures marketing blurb.

Want even a better laugh, take a look at the same site:

and check out the "Top story"

Pure crap. Where is this guide? Where are the tips? Where is the RSS feed?

It is always amazing the BS people will pull to make a buck!

Roger

Reply to
Roger L