Toolmakers Cabinets Supply

Can anyone point me in the right direction ? I am trying to locate the manufacturer of Toolmakers Cabinets so that I may import these into the UK. Moore and Wright used to make these in the UK but have long since stopped production. Any one with any information would be most welcome to contact me via this news group. Thanks Hushup

Reply to
Hushup

are the good ones

China is knocking out some halfway decent cheapies too - try any low-rent tool catalogue, like Northern Tools.

Reply to
Andy Dingley

Tried to email you, got a " returned undeliverable". Have you tried H. Gerstner & Sons? They make high-end tooldmakers chests.

Reply to
Roger King