Tooliday

I get an email from these folks daily and sooner or later I may bite on a good deal -- but not if their pricing follows today's offer: cool flashlight, reg price $6.55; sale price $9.77. Good for a laugh.
Larry
On 10/24/2013 11:25 AM, Gramps' shop wrote:

Seen that happen with them more than once. It's funny but not their usual style.
Have seen a few - very few, really - great bargains there, but like anything/anywhere else it all depends on what you need.
I look at them each morning and hit the delete key if the offering doesn't get my motor racing.<g>
"Unquestionably Confused" wrote in message
On 10/24/2013 11:25 AM, Gramps' shop wrote:

Amusingly enough they are sold out!
In

originally on the website last night it said 16.55 not 6.55 probably a typo

Not if you go to the item. But I didn't order. And I agree, their deals, are not really great deals. I often see it for less than they are offering it for.
--
Jeff