Toolex Table Saw

I searched the group regarding previous topics for the Toolex Table Saw (Contractor version) and found a short discussion. That discussion occured back in 2001.

I am considering purchasing the saw from an estate sale on Saturday. It looks virtually brand new. The only dust on it is from sitting around in the garage. Remove the spider webs and put a good fence and a good blade on it and I think its good to go.

Anyone own this table saw and have any good or bad things to say about it?

Reply to
Harsch

I think this is the brand that is sold by Dave Wooland from the Saw Shop

I hear he is excellent for helping people. He is at all of the Canadian Wood shows. You can check out
I have looked at some of his saws at the shows and they seem to be good well built saws. Depending on the price I would say go for it.

Lars

Harsch wrote:

Reply to
Highspeed