tool's

i own several shop tool's and have come to have very little use for them anymore. would like to sell but dont know where to get a fair dollar. any help ?
If they're portable tools, sell them on eBay. You get normal market value most of the time with a good description.
GTO(John)

Put an ad in your local paper works pretty well. If they are WOODWORKING tools and you are not a dealer, post a list here along with your location, a way to contact you and put FS in the subject line and you may generate some interest.
Good luck Frank
Duffy, if your anywhere near Seattle email me. Maybe I can help lighten your load.
Erik

Me too. Send us some price lists.
On Mon, 20 Oct 2003 17:59:39 -0700, "ELAhrens"