tool's

i own several shop tool's and have come to have very little use for them anymore. would like to sell but dont know where to get a fair dollar. any help ?

Reply to
duffy

If they're portable tools, sell them on eBay. You get normal market value most of the time with a good description.

GTO(John)

Reply to
GTO69RA4

Put an ad in your local paper works pretty well. If they are WOODWORKING tools and you are not a dealer, post a list here along with your location, a way to contact you and put FS in the subject line and you may generate some interest.

Good luck Frank

Reply to
Frank Ketchum

Duffy, if your anywhere near Seattle email me. Maybe I can help lighten your load.

Erik

Reply to
ELAhrens

Reply to