Tool Gloat

I have a friend who used to be a sales rep for a tool company. I was at his house discussing the fact that I am about to break ground on a summer cottage. I mentioned that I wanted to buy a generator and some other tools for the construction effort. It just so happens that he had a 5 kW Honda generator and a 2 HP, 2-cylinder compressor he didn't need. He gave them to me! I keep looking at them in my shed to make sure I wasn't dreaming.

Remove the 'remove' in my address to e:mail me.

Reply to
SteveC1280

I can hear the sucking from here. :-)

Reply to
William MacBain

You must live in western Nebraska, because according to The Weather Channel, there is a large area of low pressure centered there.

todd

Reply to
todd

Just where is that shed, exactly?

-jbb

Reply to
J.B. Bobbitt

You're right, you do.

Dave in Fairfax

Reply to
dave in fairfax

Oh boy, no wonder the windows were rattling and the trees swaying at my house.

GTO(John)

Reply to
GTO69RA4

I think there was a safety recall on those two items. Ship them to me and I'll do the inspect at no charge!

Reply to
Joseph Smith