Tool Gloat

I have a friend who used to be a sales rep for a tool company. I was at his house discussing the fact that I am about to break ground on a summer cottage. I mentioned that I wanted to buy a generator and some other tools for the construction effort. It just so happens that he had a 5 kW Honda generator and a 2 HP, 2-cylinder compressor he didn't need. He gave them to me! I keep looking at them in my shed to make sure I wasn't dreaming.

SteveC1280 wrote:

I can hear the sucking from here. :-)

You must live in western Nebraska, because according to The Weather Channel, there is a large area of low pressure centered there.
todd
Just where is that shed, exactly?
-jbb

SteveC1280 wrote:

You're right, you do.
Dave in Fairfax
--
reply-to doesn't work
use:

Oh boy, no wonder the windows were rattling and the trees swaying at my house.
GTO(John)
I think there was a safety recall on those two items. Ship them to me and I'll do the inspect at no charge!