Too much wood

I never thought I could ever have this problem! Do to a job change and move I am now faced with having to much wood. I left behind a 30 x 36 workshop with a loft and had plenty of storage. I moved a lot of hardwood and hardwood plywood hoping to be able to find a place with some kind of workshop space. I did not. I am now going to get rid of the over stock that I know I will not be using in the near future.

I live just south of Jacksonville FL in NW St Johns county. Initially I am going to trim down my plywood and some of the hardwood I will not use in the short term. Better to have someone benefit from a good deal than have it go to waste. I have 2 sheets of 3/4 maple plywood, 1 sheet of 1/2 maple plywood, 1 sheet 3/4 redoak plywood, 3 sheets of 3/4 cherry plywood. I also have 25+ board feet of red oak. Some planed and some still 4/4 rough. I can plane if needed. I have 8+ board feet of white maple. If I remember correctly the cherry ply was $95 per sheet, red oak and maple 3/4 was $45 and 1/2 maple was $30. The oak and maple boards I am looking for $2.00 a foot. The boards are nice clear boards. I am looking for around 75% of the value for the plywoods. The plywood was all A grade on at least one side and it is all bookmatched not rotary cut. I have a truck and would be willing to deliver in the immediate area of Jacksonville.

I also have a whole bunch of live oak. This is hard stuff, that we harvested from a tree that my parents took down. The boards are up to 9+ feet long and some as wide at 20+ inches. Many were cust 2-3 inches thick. It has been air drying for a little over a year and stands at around 14% moisture. I have plans to do some out door benches and some wood working with it. I have a lot of it! If anyone is interested, I want to get rid of some of the liveoak, and I am guessing it is worth about 1.25 per foot.

I will post some pictures on alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking.

Thanks and I hope this all finds a good home

Eric Olsen snipped-for-privacy@bellsouth.net cell phone 904-412-8462

Reply to
<ameo