tongue and groove cabinet doors

I intend to make two cabinet doors (15 by 30 inches), with tongue and groove beaded panels set in a rail and stile frame. Can I just treat them like a regular raised panel door, making a tongue around the panel which will fit into the rabbet in the door, or is there any special technique I need to use?
Thanks in advance for any help. Glen Duff
Glen Duff wrote:

Should work fine...what wood specie? Will depend on how much "slop" you should leave to account for expansion...