To Sir, with Love...

Page 2 of 2

"Fly-by-Night CC" wrote in message

Damn if that didn't bring tears to my eyes!! God, or whoever, bless you for doing what you're doing.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 4/17/05

We call it Maize Snake.
--
Owen Lowe
The Fly-by-Night Copper Company

Any chance of getting the kids involved in building it? They may have more respect for it if they have a hand in doing it. There was an episode of Monster House a while back where they had a class of kids redo their entire shop with the help of three mentors. It was impressive the kind of work they were able to get out of them, and I doubt anyone will be trashing anything they did - at least till next year ;) They made a giant rolling cabinet that opened up on both sides with shelving inside for tool storage.
-Leuf
Maybe you should be teaching woodshop tool repair. :wink: Tell the kids what you wish you had. You may get surprised.