Titebond III shelf life. Also appreciate an comments from users of this product.

On Mon, 28 Jun 2004 15:24:42 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@b.c wrote:
Viking and Timberwolf blades may have come from the same factory I really do not know. I have no problems with Viking blades from Lee Valley. The finished are many time better than the blades from Timberwolf. Anyway I trust Lee Valley, they have not screwed me yet.
Give me a few days and I will "try" post pics from Viking's and Timberwolf's blade in abpw. :-)

I susperct that SE is Sweeden. I infer this from the root domain name from Sweeden (i.e. www.server.se). Also makes some sense with the product name (Viking).
JAW