Time to put rec.woodworking FAQ url in sigs

A while back, when I was one of a floor ofr newbies to the group several of the regulars started including the url to the FAQ for rec.woodworking in their signature blocks, along witht Crowbar FAQ.
Here's the url I have, though the intro regarding the description of the "community" and references to Poo Suits, Nomex Suits, Jummywood and Galoots seems to have been dropped.
http://www.robson.org/woodfaq/index.html
MIght be helpful if that temporary practice was started again for the next week or so.
Folks also use to put the url to their WWing website in their sig blocks. Since this is a text only group, anyone interested in the qualifications of a respondent to a question could go see more about the respondent.
charlie b rec.woodworking FAQ http://www.robson.org/woodfaq/index.html
My woodworking site http://home.comcast.net/~charliebcz/AlternateMainMenu.html
Thu, Jul 15, 2004, 10:24pm (EDT-3) snipped-for-privacy@accesscom.com (charlieb) says: A while back, when I was one of a floor ofr newbies to the group several of the regulars started including the url to the FAQ for rec.woodworking in their signature blocks, along witht Crowbar FAQ. <snip>
Yup. Used to. Quit when I found out people weren't reading the sig block. Hell, they don't even pay attention when Dave E. posts it. Even when he puts it up every week. But, it's still a good idea, in the sig blocks, and on the web pages. Might even put it on one of my pages. Course, I'm pretty sure nobody has a good link to any of it anymore. LOL
JOAT
We've got a lot of experience of not having any experience. - Nanny Ogg