the woodworkers choice

Does anyone know what happened to the woodworkers choice? The 800 number no longer works and they are not listed as venders at any of the wood shows. I did find this on the web but don't know if this is the real skinny or not.
"Today, I was trying to call TWC to order a door panel jig, but the 800 number was busy. Then I called 411 to find out what's going on... well 411 could not locate them either. So a friend of mine came to my shop, I told him that I can't get hold of TWC, he said that the owner of the TWC had cancer and maybe he has died... Well, it's too bad now, I wish they did not have to close the store."
TIA
The Miner
r49miner wrote:

Their parent company decided to close down operations a few months ago.
Thanks,
I will miss them......

At the Baltimore Woodworking show someone said the owner died and there was no one to take over the business so they just closed it down.