The Tool Gods Are Angry With Me

Page 2 of 2

Nice!

The loading basket for a catapult?

You bein' homophobic again?
Luigi
On Sun, 1 Nov 2009 22:30:21 -0800 (PST), Luigi Zanasi

Not I. Some of my favorite shop mates are fagus's.
Regards,

I thought I was cataphobic.
Dave in Houston
"Luigi Zanasi" wrote:

Looking for your cat?
Check my tires.
Lew
J. Clarke wrote:

Gotta love it ... one of the best cat posts I've read. Thanks!! :)
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08

Obviously, he hasn't been trained properly as a cat slave. When my can Mrows, I rush over with the cat food. *IF* I don't get there fast enough, I'm subjected to a number of verbal reprimands.

If it happens again, I'm sure the lopper would work quite well on the little bastuhd's neck.
B.

I hear you. We have a "Tortie" (tortoise shell colored calico). These cats are known to have an attitute. We named her Cleo, but now we just call her "bitch" or "booger bitch".