The price of MDF What the HEY?????

I went to Home Desperate today to pickup up some ply, some mdf and hardboard.
I needed the ply for my case work. it was priced reasonably.
The MDF ... OMG to coin the kids phrase... Last year I paid 19 for MDF. It is now $29.90... What the hey. I wanted to make a sound enclosure so I wanted the density of MDF. The sanded pine 23/32 was only $24.. Why did MDF skyrocket? It's crap sawdust that's glued together
Add pictures here
✖
On Dec 14, 5:35 pm, tiredofspam <nospam.nospam.com> wrote:

Freight costs. Shit's heavy.
Add pictures here
✖
A $10 per sheet increase That's ridiculous.
On 12/14/2010 5:51 PM, Robatoy wrote:

Add pictures here
✖
On 12/14/10 4:51 PM, Robatoy wrote:

They ship it in shit.
--

-MIKE-

✖

Be glad you don't require "Formaldehyde-free" product or you'd have add at least 50% more to the higher price--and be thankful you could get it!
Add pictures here
✖

It _is_shit
Add pictures here