Save up to 89% for our ink supplies:
The next time you need ink for
your printer, fax or copier go to
www.midwest.myinksite.com.
Save up to 89% for our ink supplies:
The next time you need ink for
your printer, fax or copier go to
www.midwest.myinksite.com.
Man what a moron. Why would you spam newsgroups advertising your website when it contains an area where anyone can type in a fake name and email address and leave a message
http://midwest.myinksite.com/default.asp?INFO=contact_us
Now I'm not suggesting that everyone who reads the wreck takes out our months of frustrations from dealing with the trolls on this idiot.......wait........yes I am.