The Lumberyard - Awesome

Tonight, watching the History Channel, Modern Marvels, The Lumberyard. Very interesting. Well worth watching.
JOAT A rolling stone gathers no moss...unless it's a hobby he does on the weekends.
"J T" wrote in message

Saw it, but caught it too late to record it. You're right, it was well worth watching.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 11/06/05

_________________________________

about another showing of The Lumberyard. http://www.thehistorychannel.com/thcsearch/thc_search.do?keywords=modern+marvels&networkCode=THC
<<Are you sure about that? Looking on my DirecTV Tivo and here I see nothing about another showing of The Lumberyard.>>
You are right. I must have confused it with another program (possibly Inside Grand Central Station on the National Geographic Channel). There are no more showings of "The Lumberyard" scheduled for the upcoming weeks. However, on 12/21 the Modern Marvels will feature "The Junkyard."
Lee

I stumbled on it myself. Fascinating, especially the segment on the 50,000 year-old kauri recovered from the New Zealand swamps. The turning club I used to belong to once had a visiting turner from Australia who showed us a few bowls he turned from it.
B.

of accuracy, why did they repeated say that Eden Saw is in Portsmouth Washington. When it's in Port Townsend Wa?
http://www.edensaw.com /
Personal e-mail is the n7bsn but at amsat.org