The Domino

OK, I got "it" and the CT 22 vacuum, and the tennon assortment, and the Domino accessories, and the bill.
My delightful and Lovely wife bought it for me.
I'll let Nailshooter fill in the details if he sees this post. ;~)
So Nailshooter, if you are reading this, Kim and I are going over to Swingman's house to play cards tonight and I'll probably take it over with me. I'll be looking for a new story of how you see this playing out, tomorrow. LOL.
Oh, and it was WAY affordable this week before the massive price increase.

Now, you've done it - acquired two major tools that come in color schemes which clash. I don' t know how you'll live with that Laguna bandsaw and Festool domino in the same shop.
We all could tell you would eventually cave in - too many rationalizations going on. :-)
Bob

Slid in under the line on that sale price, eh?
Ahhh.... to be a fly on the wall.
Robert

Well, I finally got to fondle "The Domino" for a few seconds ... while Leon wasn't looking.
Man, that's one versatile piece of machinery!
We used it to slice the potatoes, cut the vegetables, open the wine, start the fire (the little 1" oak "domino's" made excellent kindling and imparted a robust, but not overpowering, flavor to the meat), and made three mission style hall tables, with slats, while the burgers were cooking ... tonight we'll see how it mixes margarita's.
Actually, it's an impressive little baby Multi-Router ... and when it grows up and learns to move on its z axis, I predict that David J. Marks will feature it in a new series.
The only con is that its gonna need a built-in Lojac so you can keep track of it. :)
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 2/20/07
"Leon" wrote in message

I stand, humbly, corrected as to the chain of events. <g>
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 2/20/07
"Leon" wrote in message

... and y'all thought he was kidding, didn't you??
http://www.e-woodshop.net/images/MyUsualHand.jpg
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 2/20/07

You just can't make that stuff up. LOL

You screwed up. I saved that image and will be keeping it for future reference. ;~)

We really don't need to know what the two of you do when you get together. After all, it's 2007! <G>
I fondled a Domino at Coastal Tool on demo day.
Sooner or later, I'm gettin' one...

If you get one before the end of the month you save $40, "F O R T Y" BUCKS !!!!!!!!

Hehehehehe
On Sun, 27 May 2007 17:52:12 -0500, "Leon"

I know, spend money to make money. <G>

Yeah that was funny, my wife insisted on paying and shued me away during the negotiation stage. I recall her saying that the price on the cash register was too much. They forgot to give her package pricing since I was buying the vac also. That in itself was a $75 savings in addition to the sale prices on the Domino and tennon assortment.