THE CAPTAIN HOOK JOBSITE JOINTER

http://members.aol.com/woodmiser1/hook.htm For those short of cash, and long of fingernails.
JOAT "106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses." - Elwood
"Hit it." - Joliet Jake
J T wrote:

Makes my old Craftsman look like a million bucks.     twitch,     jo4hn
Mon, May 24, 2004, 2:32pm (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net (jo4hn) cringes: Makes my old Craftsman look like a million bucks. twitch,
Nothing ventured, nothing lost.
A man's jointer. LMAO