THE CAPTAIN HOOK JOBSITE JOINTER

For those short of cash, and long of fingernails.

JOAT "106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses." - Elwood

"Hit it." - Joliet Jake

Reply to
J T

Makes my old Craftsman look like a million bucks. twitch, jo4hn

Reply to
jo4hn

Mon, May 24, 2004, 2:32pm (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net (jo4hn) cringes: Makes my old Craftsman look like a million bucks. =A0 =A0 =A0 twitch,

Nothing ventured, nothing lost.