The Amazon Deal is Back!

$50 off any online tool order of $250 or more. EXPIRES OCTOBER 2. Only applies to items sold directly by Amazon, not resellers.
Offer code THCAT5X6DEAL
I ordered a Triton router last week and chose the free shipping option. I ordered on Tuesday and received it at noon on Friday. Amazing!
Bob
On Mon, 25 Jul 2005 10:56:23 GMT, "BillyBob"

tells me that I have a slight problem with the order - that the "offer has expired". Has anyone else had any luck using this code?
Thanks.
Dave Hall
On Mon, 25 Jul 2005 10:56:23 GMT, "BillyBob"

Does anyone know if this code is a mistake? When I try to use it Amazon says it is expired. Does anyone know a valid code for this promotion?
Thanks
Dave Hall

Didn't get any answers when I posted this a week or so ago, so I thought I would give it a bump and see if anyone knew if there is an actual valid deal available as described by the OP. Anyone???
Thanks
Dave Hall

AFAIK, the code WAS good, but the October date was in error. It was very short lived. It is now expired for sure. I think Amazon was just doing some last minute window dressing by boosting sales before they announced June 30 earnings.
Gary