That time again.... almost OT

G'day boys and girls
It has been a long time since I last had the time to wander through the "wreck"
Good to see that it is still alive and willing to caress you - or rip your head off and shove it square up yer gunga if you mess with it in the wrong way.
Also good to see a few familiar "faces" still offering words of wisdom, or rubbish .. .!
Been a busy year for me - still flat out bashing furniture together - with several orders off the US, UK and the Eastern States of Oz. A lot of work also coming out of the North of Western Australia - Places like Karratha, Kununurra - and whilst we are using up the letter "K", Kalgoorlie is throwing a bit of work my way too, with the mining boom making a lot of people very wealthy and the economy going through the roof still.
Still trying to finish the house, and planing to start another one on a little property we have next to my mate Geoff's vinyard ( very handy that)
Anyway boys and girls - all the best to yiz all for the coming Christmas season and the New year - hope that those of you that may remember the Jackalopes are well and stay that way.
Cheers
Phil
THE NANNUP FURNITURE GALLERY Handcrafted Jarrah and Marri Furniture
snipped-for-privacy@nannupfurnituregallery.com.au www.nannupfurnituregallery.com.au
Tel/fax ++++ 61 8 9756 0460

Phil,
Been a long time - miss your posts of all the furniture you "bash" together. Good to hear you're doing well and Happy Holidays to you and yours.
Bob S.

Are you the Bob S. from the Syracuse Area? If so, the group needs you back and the next time I'm going fishing in the lake, join us or have a beer. If not that Bob S., welcome. Hank in the Catskills
That be me..........
Bob S.

Phil,
Been a long time - miss your posts of all the furniture you "bash" together. Good to hear you're doing well and Happy Holidays to you and yours.
Bob S.

Phil wrote:

you're still alive. I guess. Keep your chins up and hoist a cold one for me.     mahalo,     jo4hn

Phil, The best to you and yours. Hope the coming year is better than the last. Watch the salties. Hank
Sun, Dec 10, 2006, 5:33pm (EST+13) snipped-for-privacy@westnet.com.au (Phil) waves and says: G'day boys and girls <snip>
Hey Phil. Nice to hear you still haven't fell off the rim.
JOAT I am, therefore I think.