Thanks for helping a lurker

I researched table saws via Google on this group for over two weeks and finally decided to order the Jet JWTS-10JF from Amazon. Just wanted to say hi and thanks for all the past posts. I ordered this saw right before it went up $130 bucks on the Amazon site.
Also, in case anyone's looking, they currently have a 20% of deal on all blades on the site with free shipping on orders over $25. I ordered a 40t WWII for $71 bucks shipped, also researched in this group.
You guys seem like a great bunch informed people and helped this lurker a bunch in his search to a good table saw and blade.
I'm not affiliated with them, but if you're looking for a good deal on blade right now, I'd head over to the Amazon site.
Thanks again, Mark - Corona, CA

Thanks for the doing the research and not posting a question that has been answered many times before.

Congratulations on the new saw. I have had one for a few years with no complaints. Only problem I had was it was a little stiff when raising and lowering but was easily and cheapy fixed using this method. http://home.pacbell.net/jdismuk/jetfix.html Not nearly as difficult as it looks and made a huge difference.

Thanks. I've printed up your instructions and will try it if the saw seems to need it. I'm expecting delivery on Friday.