Thank you all, was "firestorm..."

Thanks to everyone who responded to my question on a compressor and nailer for light duty usees around the house.
Found a buddy who has a finish nailer for the moulding job. HF has a brad nailer for $15. If I ever wear it out I'll get a better one.
Also, last question...Tyler Tool has a DeWalt 55151 reconditioned compressor for $143 plus change with free shipping. Same one Lowes sells new for about $330. Any experience to share regarding either DeWalt or Tyler Tool?
Thanks, again!
I have several Dewalt tools. No complaints with any of them. I have bought one reconditioned tool from Tyler. Delivery was quick and you can't tell the tool from new. I'd buy from them again.

Thanks, placed my order from Tyler. Hopefully good results!
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

I bought a Dewalt compount miter saw from TylerTool. Worked out just fine.
--
Thank you,

Bought a recon Makita SCMS from them. Best price and the tool was as good as new. Cheers, cc