Tenon jigs

Went looking for tenon jigs/tools and had a link for a product "Quick Tenon" but it now seems to be "down" or perhaps gone.
Anyone know what the status is of this product? Google doesn't turn up anything and when I clicked my link to the site is says it's "coming soon" (but this appears to be a generic message).
While on topic, has anyone used the tenon jig from Trend? Got a long demo at a woodshow about 5 mos ago and it seems pretty good.
Thanks in advance.
MJ Wallace

I bought a Delta tenon jig. It was about $90, but the Woodcraft for $59 is just as good. Later, I bought a dado blade and now I use that for cutting most tenons.
Fine Woodworking mag had a review of tenoning jigs recently.