table saw wax?

Reply to
Rick Samuel

We had a bunch of nice big Food Lyons pop up here in Houston 4 or 5 year ago. It was discovered that they were doctoring the meat to make it look fresh. There are no longer any Food Lyons in Houston.

Reply to
Leon

Barry ...

As a matter of fact I was at the Borg in Newington this afternoon and saw both Minwax and Butchers in the paint department. I have a spray can of stuff I bought at Coastal (CRC Table Guard) which I have sprayed on my table saw and my (formerly your) jointer.

Lee

Reply to
Lee Gordon

I've used it for years. it's worked well for me....

Reply to
bridger

It's a good thing I don't have a dirty mind, because this post is just filled with Freudian imagery. Don't even get me started on Ron's domain address.

R> You can order SLIPIT from Grizzly at around $10 a can (which will last a

Reply to
G. Lewin

Definition: USENET "open mouth, insert foot. Echo Internationally."

Reply to
Robert Bonomi

Hell Doug, if that's the worst thing you do this week, you'll be way ahead of me.

Regards, Tom.

Thomas J.Watson - Cabinetmaker (ret.) tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet (real email)

Tom Watson

This is true. Silicone became popular in car waxes when they came out with the liquid and soft waxes. It enabled them to be soft and easy yet still work. BTW, Johnson's works great on cars.

Reply to
CW