Table Saw jig for angles in the 3rd dimension

I may want to cut some dados in the corners of some square stock, in other words at 45 degrees to the flat surface. I know it's easy enough to build a temporary jig by setting the TS blade to 45 degrees and notching up a 2*4.
But I'm wondering if anyone has built/seen a reusable jig with variable angle settings.

With a board clamped to the fence, that should work. You can jam the wood right into it running it across the blade, having the blade cutting just enough of the board, and height set to get the cut you want. Nice and easy.
Bill.