Table saw blade adjustment

Morning All
Hope you all had a productive weekend.. I have a problem adjusting the blade parallel to the Miter Gauge Groove on a Ridgid TS2412 table saw. It is driving me CRAZY!!!! The blade is perfectly strait while raised up all the way, but as the blade is lowered down for normal use, the out feed end of the blade walks to the right. It will be off as much as 1/16 inch.
Anyone have a suggestion?? This is a new saw.. Thanks.. Lee
Lee,
I'm not familiar with the Ridgid but if it has two tie-bars that connect the front and rear trunnions, then I may have some procedures that will help. The tie-bars need to be parallel and if not, you get what you're experiencing.
Bob S.

Your trunnion axis isn't perpendicular to the slot, or parallel to the table surface. You may be able to adjust the table to help.

I believe that the bearing bores in the blade arbor are not in alignment with the pivot shaft bore . My temporary solution is to align the blade with the miter slot at the depth of cut I use most often( 1"). Then when the blade is raised, the outfeed end will walk left. As I said, this is only temporary until I find a solution. Maybe you should return the saw.