Table saw and Band saw

Hello! Group
I have a DeWalt DW746X 10" Woodworker's Table Saw with 30" Fence & a Laguna Band Saw LT16 for sale.
I want to sell both item at the same time for $500.00.
I'll give mobile bases and exta blades for free who buys the saws.
You need to bring your truck to Mission Viejo,CA(Orange County).
IF you're interested email me at snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com
Thanks.
p.s. This offer valid till August 31st.
On 11 Aug 2003 19:30:45 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (dooria) Crawled out of the shop and said. . .:

this one looks suspect. . . a 1200$ saw and a TS for 500$?
some ones wife is pee - oohed at someone maybe?
Traves
(hell, if its for real, it would be worth the drive to Kalifornia to get it!)
Traves W. Coppock wrote:

Yeah, no doubt! Ok, which one of you lurkers scored this one? A preemptive "you suck" goes right out to you.
Sold!
I sold the saws today -> Offer closed.
I knew it's not a bad deal, but I didn't expect to sell it so quickly.
Anyways now the saws are gone and case closed.
Thank you ppl...
See You.