Table saw and Band saw

Hello! Group

I have a DeWalt DW746X 10" Woodworker's Table Saw with 30" Fence & a Laguna Band Saw LT16 for sale.

I want to sell both item at the same time for $500.00.

I'll give mobile bases and exta blades for free who buys the saws.

You need to bring your truck to Mission Viejo,CA(Orange County).

IF you're interested email me at snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Thanks.

p.s. This offer valid till August 31st.

Reply to
dooria

On 11 Aug 2003 19:30:45 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (dooria) Crawled out of the shop and said. . .:

this one looks suspect. . . a 1200$ saw and a TS for 500$?

some ones wife is pee - oohed at someone maybe?

Traves

(hell, if its for real, it would be worth the drive to Kalifornia to get it!)

Reply to
Traves W. Coppock

Sold!

I sold the saws today -> Offer closed.

I knew it's not a bad deal, but I didn't expect to sell it so quickly.

Anyways now the saws are gone and case closed.

Thank you ppl...

See You.

Reply to
dooria

Yeah, no doubt! Ok, which one of you lurkers scored this one? A preemptive "you suck" goes right out to you.

Reply to
Steve Turner