I didn't name it.
JOAT You'll never get anywhere if you believe what you "hear". What do you "know"? - Granny Weatherwax

Mira's a nice lady, but not a woodworker, most of the woodworking she posts comes from friends
Personal e-mail is the n7bsn but at amsat.org
We had our older Boy Scouts make these as part of a merit badge challenge. They got a lot of use out of them on week-end campouts.
RonB
Here's an observing chair that I use every time I take my scope out. I came across it online many years ago and build one with just a circular saw and drill. It's a nice chair.
http://members.tripod.com/denverastro/seat.html
Thanks, Mike W.