Stanley 13-050 Extra Cutters

I just recently learned that the 71 and 13-050 were discontinued by Stanley. I have a 13-050 and was starting to consider the extra cutters as I'm now starting to use it more. Does anyone know where one could find these now? Googling did turn up anything viable. I guess I could hawk ebay and see. Also, does anyone have a list of what they were? I might try to have some made.
Jason
Jason Brooks wrote:

Contact Lori in the Stanley Parts Department. I don't have the number handy, but do a Google groups search of the wreck on "Stanley" "parts" and "lori" and you should find it easily enough.
She has been very helpful to a number of galootish types who needed various bits and pieces for Stanley handtools.
Chuck Vance

Chuck, Thanks for the tip. She's still there, or at least someone with her name. I've left her a message and hopefully will hear.
Happy Woodworking, Jason