square head--not square drive--screws

Most of the door hardware in my tudor-style house is secured with square-headed woodscrews (not square drive); they're like very small lag screws, with square rather than hex heads...anyone know where I can buy these? I've DAGS but come up empty.... Thanks, Eric

I have used these in gate hardware before. I have seen them at the hardware warehouse that services contractors. You might try to find a place like that to show them the screw in question.

probably find them here: http://www.mcfeelys.com/index.asp
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing