spraying Resisthane Plus

I am spraying some new cabinets with Resisthane Plus. The sequence I am using is:
0) sand smooth 1) spray water based dye for color 1a) warm the Resisthane and cabinets to about 80 degrees. 2) spray a sealer coat of Resisthane 3) lightly sand to get rid of any fuzz from raising grain again 4) spray 2 coats of Resisthane. 5) sand until surface is smooth - remove 75% of "bumps". 6) rub with steel wool until smooth and no "bumps" 7) wax
It is a lot of work. I am using a 4 stage Fuji HVLP gun. The Resisthane seems to go on wet and dries in about 30 minutes. I re-spray after a couple of hours and am surprised that the "bumps" appear after step 3. Do I need to thin the Resisthane? Spray more coats before it will level? Any help would be appreciated