Spray gun advice

I'd like to add spray finish to my skill set, so I guess I need a spray gun. There are three at an online auction -- items 10, 11 and 12 at this link:
http://www.obenaufauctionsonline.com/cgi-bin/mnlist.cgi?obenauf1/category/ALL
Any thoughts about the quality/price on these?
Thanks,
Larry
On 10/5/2013 12:29 PM, Gramps' shop wrote:

Certainly the devilbiss is the best gun, hands down over the other 2.
I might suggest that you consider hvlp, I have air guns, like these, binks and devilbiss. But I started buying the conversion hvlp.. Not as good as real hvlp, but better than siphon type high pressure guns.
With an hvlp it's small, you can take it with you, versus a compressor and gun, you have a turbine (small vacuum cleaner) and a gun.
It will spray all sorts of finishes. And without spraying the rest of the room...
--
Jeff

Like Jeff says, it's hard to beat an HVLP system for a woodworker.
Large price range, and the more you pay the better overall results you will get with more types of finishes.
This one is highly rated for and by woodworkers. Has a number of hands on reviews on YouTube, check them out.
(Amazon.com product link shortened)
I have the predecessor to the above and use it for spraying everything from primer and shellac, to many paints.
I've owned three different HVLP units, in three prices ranges from $49 to the above, and would have been far ahead in results and reliability had I just spent the bucks for the above to begin with. Keep in mind this is a medium priced HVLP setup, you can spend much more.
--
www.ewoodshop.com (Mobile)

Well, I put in my bid on the finishline before getting your advice on the gravity unit. Won the auction at $31. Saw similar items on eBay for $100+, so I think I got a decent deal.