Splitter for a Jet Contractor Saw when using Incra fence..

Anyone know of a good slitter to use on the Jet Contractor saw? The stock splitter won't fit over the Incra.
I've got the same setup and do without - haven't found a splitter to fit.
Bob

You would think some company would make a fortune on splitters.....
At least for the most popular saws....
I use the Jointech fence (square rails) and had to file clearaance in the stock jet splitter to get it on.
I now use the Merlin snap-in splitter and it just clears. If needed there's plenty of material to file additional clearance
Ken