Sparkette

Sparky tells me he does not have any flight information for his return trip to Az. Does Sparky need to reprint a boarding pass?? Is that possible or do you need to mail him back some paperwork to use to get home?? If you reply with the conformation number and flight number we can print it out here.
Sparky II
Duane wrote:

Sparky ain't coming back.
--

dadiOH

Monitor, keyboard etc..... that's really, really funny...

Good one!

Did he ever return, No he never returned And his fate is still unlearn'd He may ride forever 'neath the streets of Boston He's the man who never returned.

return
get
LMAO!!!!!