Southwest finds cracks in more planes

I was taken aback when I first read the title. Then I realized they were talking about airplanes...

ROTFL!!!
It took a while, but boy when I finally got it ...

Funny how the educated media can always make a mountain out of a mole hill. The Grand Canyon, the biggest crack found in the southwest plains, was one doosey of a news day.

It's politically incorrect to refer to stewardesses in that manner, sir. <knowing wink>
-- Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Flight Attendants, as they're called, come in a variety of sexes. Quite a variety.
On Wed, 6 Apr 2011 09:24:21 -0700 (PDT), Robatoy

Yabbut, I wanted to limit my joke to only _1_ of the three flavors.
-- Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Three? More like five or six.
Larry Jaques wrote:

Reminds me of the ancient saying of Confucius: Women pilots who fly upside down sure to have crackup.
--
Gerald Ross
Cochran, GA

I heard that one as
"Woman who fly upside down have big hairy crack up."
-- From the Book of Aussie Bush Etiquette:
Never tow another car using pantyhose and duct tape.

What happens when a duck flies upside down?
He quacks up.

Cracks in Southwest's planes sure adds a new meaning to their advertising claim that "Bags fly free".

They're still flying those old Norrises?